Friday, August 29, 2008

My Arms

I am grateful for my arms. They allow me to hug my children. To hold them and show them love and affection. My arms allow me to cradle my baby, to rock and sooth her when no on else can. What comfort that brings to me. I hope that I will use my arms to hug my children more often. To give them the confidence that they have a loving and caring home to return to. When they walk through the door they have a Mom that will welcome them home with loving open arms. Those hugs hopefully help to melt away some of the burdens of their world.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Okay. Hugs. I can be grateful for hugs...but my arms? I can kill small animals with my arm fat when I wave.

But, I can be grateful to carry my children and serve and be the Lord's hands.

Great blessing!