Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Amy Huhtala

I have been seeing a lot of this woman lately and I am so thankful for that. What did I ever do when she was working full time? I don't know.

Throughout my life I have encountered people who serve me in the most Christ like ways. Amy is one of those people. When my back was out and I literally couldn't walk, she was there for me. While I was at my Mom's she secretly came to the house and cleaned. Sweeping under my coaches, mopping my kitchen and bathroom floors, and made me dinner, twice. It doesn't stop there. She picked me up in her van, drove me to my physical therapy session, watched my kids. The next day she shuttled me to her house so she could again take care of me, my baby and Beckham. She is amazing.

Amy is a great listener, cheerleader, and confidant. She has a light that shines brightly to others, and they can feel it. I am so overwhelmed by her friendship. I am glad that we found each other. I wouldn't be the woman I am today if it weren't for her.

Thank you Amy for helping me find my voice.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is very sweet of you to write about me on your blog.

TBJL!

You are definitely one of my Joys and Laughters. Not tears or boogers.