Monday, March 29, 2010

How to get rid of a whole head of Cauliflower!! And make it taste good too!!



This evening I made a delicious Pasta sauce made out of a whole head of cauliflower and it was truly delicious!! And yes, it is simple to make. I accompanied the past with a salad made with a poppy seed vinaigrette. It's the good old stand by that every one has. This time to my salad I added strawberries, orange segments, pecans and bacon!! It was super good. I didn't want to let the juice from the oranges go to waste so I added it to the vinaigrette. Yummy!!

The cauliflower pasta sauce was also a winner with the kids. I had no complaints. That's always a plus plus plus. Healthy, delicious and kid friendly!!

Here's the recipe. I got it from Rachel Ray.

Try it and let me know what you think!!

No comments: