Monday, September 1, 2008

My belly

Yes, I am thankful for my beautiful belly. No matter how bulbous it is at the moment. It expands and contracts with how my life is currently going. I appreciate every stretch mark that details the 6 miracles I painfully bore. Each stretch mark is a reminder to me of those accomplishments, and that is a beautiful thing. My belly button reminds me of my own mother and the sacrifices that she went through to bring me into this world, to raise me and for the sacrifices that she still to this day makes for ME.

2 comments:

Amy said...

And just think, by October 1, you'll be grateful that "that belly" is smaller!

You'll do great- keep up the hard work!

Denise said...

I don't think I can be thankful for my belly. Really.

I am glad that you are so positive about this...I think you're right. Gratitude is the key.